In this emerging market with new really competitive brokers .everyone is vying for the slice of the stock broking market. Even though its volatile times . There are still astute traders going about their business making the most of the volatile times and still making a profit.
Fresh UPDATE :
COMSEC with the launch of Iphone In the market has come out with a nice
little software package to make trading on your new
iphone easy and convenient. So now if you are a busy trader
that is on the move or a trader that needs to do thier buy and sell
Mobile trading is a nice new option for trading with your
mobilephone Check it out here http://webpromos.com.au/commsec/iphone/demo.html
"CommSec's iPhone trading application suits a significant proportion of our clients who require instant online access allowing them to place orders anywhere, at anytime," said CommSec managing director Matt Comyn in a statement.
And bell direct has got a handy new feature to make broking much easier as well while you are on the move .Now you can trade via your mobile phone with just sending a sms. You can buy , sell and cancel orders just by sending a sms.
check out their features below
SMS Sharetrading enables you to keep in touch with the market and your current orders whilst you are on the move or away from your PC. In addition to being able to place orders, amendment and cancellation instructions, SMS sharetrading enables you to check live prices and orders on your trading account.
Message received from your mobile all 0.55C per sms ( broking fees not included normally $15 a trade )
- Place Order
- Amend Order
- Cancel Order
In other trading news E*TRADE members and customers can now configure their mobile device preferences from their PC at http://mobile.etrade.com or directly from their Internet-enabled phone or personal digital assistant. Users can customize mobile watch lists, market updates, key indices, and bookmarks to leading wireless content sites through a simple step-by-step process.
19 Feb 2007 ... Money magazine has listed some real cheap brokers based on criteria that most new or professional traders are looking for .. so all U have to ...
) Check out some Recent posts
- FOREX TRADING - Maybe its time to switch ( a guide...
- Record coal prices for CEY, FLX, GCL, MCC, (RSP-NH...
- ▼ March (9)
- Opes prime debacle continues to trickle down the ...
- HAS THE AUSTRALIAN STOCK MARKET REACHED BOTOM ?
- NAB - National Australia Bank raises interest rate...
- Financial sector rises High on Australian market
- David Haselhurst has joined money magazine
- Banks stocks rises as the Resources stocks struggl...
- Australian Market shocking $114 Billion Down
- Indian stock market crash leads the fall in asia s...
- Oxiana and zinifex Merge News - up 14% from last