Main points from the summit:
- Extra $US1 trillion for international bodies, including trebling of IMF financing to $US750m
- G20 nations expect to have spent $5 trillion battling economic crisis by end of 2010
- Agreement to shame and name blacklisted tax havens
- New rules on pay and bonuses for corporate chiefs
- IMF will sell billions of dollars of gold reserves to help poor countries
- Agreement to ‘act urgently’ to conclude WTO’s Doha round
- G20 leaders will meet again this year
The new rules will be worked out later this year and around that time another G20 summit will be held to look at progress
The G20 summit’s resolution to impose tougher regulations on executive salaries has resulted in some confusion over how the new rules would bring those pay levels down.
;; ASX Stock Trading with OzSuper»Blog Archive » ASX: Shares posit..
MINING.com News » Bannerman Resources Announces Change in Share Regis..
ASX Shares Tumble On 8.2% Fiscal First-half Profit Decline
Latest News In Stock Market Investment Research – April 03, 2009 | Stock Ma..
Iron Ore Prices To Linger Low
Japanese shares mixed in early trading; banks decline | Forex Updates and N..
BG Group Plc (BRGYY: Pink Quote) | BG Group commences compulsory acquisitio..
Mirvac faces ASX scrutiny
Stock Down: Mystery on Virgin drop [ASX:VBA] « The art of Investment
Australia shares ease as Rio drops; banks climb
Japanese Shares Mixed In Early Trading; Banks Decline – FOXBusiness
Australia shares rise 2.2 pct; Rio Tinto, BHP gain – ninemsn @ Metals News
How to Short Sell Stocks | Short Selling ASX Stocks
CBA raises $865m In Share Purchase Plan : money-au.com.au
The Livable Blog – Macquarie Creates Stock Market Quandry – Negative Value ..
Market Watch: ASX was up 1% to one month high « The art of Investment
Shares hit two-month high on US rally
BacTech – Bioleaching Silver from the Historic Cobalt Camp ..
financial.de » D’Aguilar Gold Limited (ASX:DGR) AusNiCo Limite..
enjoy japan holiday » Blog Archive » Australian Resource Sha..