Often a good way of getting hints or then tips of which way a company is heading is to see what the company owners (Directors) or big shareholders are doing with their share of the stock they own. A listing of the stock that the company directors or the owners are buying or selling in the market is a good indication of the future business prospects of the company.
A buy of massive stock or shares by the directors of the company, sometimes can indicate the confidence of the directors in the future of the company, while a sale of stock or shares of the company can at times indicate that the company probably does not have that good future prospects . Though many a time a share sale or buy can be done for various other reasons and the stock watcher gotta be aware of all the other issues surrounding the company to make a informed judgement.
Change in directors Interest in company shares
- Yellow rock resources 08/12/2011 Brenton Lewis Bought 389,778 shares @0.012 totalling $4677
- Pharmaust Ltd 07/12/2011 Bryan McLarty Bought 103,952 shares @0.018 totalling $1856
- Mount Burgess Mining NL 30/11/2011 Nigel Forrester Bought 270,00 shares @0.005 totalling $1438
- Medtech Global Ltd 01/12/2011 Vinogopal Ramayah Bought 5,250 shares @0.050 totalling $263
- India Resources Ltd 28/11/2011 Arvind Misra Bought 550,000 shares @0.010 totalling $5,550
- Corazon Mining Ltd 05/12/2011 Brett Smith Bought 25,000 shares @0.115 totalling $2.875
- Black Fire minerals Ltd 08/12/2011 Michael Clifford Bought 4,500 shares @0.110 totalling $495
- Amcom telecommunications Ltd 30/11/2011 Anthony Grist Bought (100,000 x2 ) at 0.840 & 0.851 totalling $84,000 and $85,143 respectively