Our Australian Penny Stocks Portfolio
Our 2020/2021 Stock Portfolio - Facebook page
Our Nearmap (NEA.ASX) pick has jumped up since our last stock pick of this stock @ 0.070 however it has dropped from recent higher levels due to the current market downturn due to “corona virus” and “oil wars”.
Below is some of the stocks we are keen on picking up at the right price.
We are picking up NTU.ASX [ NORTHERN MINERALS LIMITED]
28572 units today @0.035 for $1000.02
1000 shares of Poinstbet Holdings [PBH] was picked up on 29/07/2020
Bought@ $5.60 x1000 shares= $5,600
Sold @11.58x 1000 shares= $11,580 on 19/05/2021
Check out our brand new >> australian portfolio update post here
We bought HT8 #20,000 ( Harris technology) @0.105 = $2100
We bought FMG #500 ( Fortescue Metals Group) @15.90 = $7.950
We bought CAN #7,000 ( Cann Group Ltd) @0.40 = $2,800
- We picked up Harris Technology as its currently making most of its profits due to hygiene products which has been doing well in last two quarters with minimum costbase for the company. Company debt in good position due to to profits and will continue at least for the short to medium term at this stage with upside potential with good management. The company sells products online via amazon platform ( which could be a positive as well as risk).
- Fortescue Metals Group (FMG) stock price has risen due to record iron ore prices and we like the recovery story that can happen anytime while china is doing a good job controlling the current pandemic, while other countries are still getting hampered with iron ore production due to the pandemic. Need to keep an eye on Iro ore prices and other factors as mentioned.
- Can is at a good price right now after a fall in strockprice due to covid and we decided to take a punt on this (risky) while positive news coming out that over the counter prescription products (CBD) are getting approval by TGA
We picked up some #1000 Poinstbet Holdings [PBH] on 29/07/200 for $5.60 = $5,600
We picked up some #2000 ALKANE RESOURCES [ALK] on 29/07/200 for $1.19 = $2,380
We picked up some #1000 Tabcorp Holdings on 29/07/200 for $3.56 =$3,560
- We considered poinstbet a risky play due to uncertain current times, however also a punt due to also the current times where funds available to be online with stimulus, with many states under partial lockdown inducing people to go online for bets.
- We picked up alkane resources due to its gold play with current times and a bonus with them also sitting on rare earths resources
We picked up some 500 APPEN [APX] on 13/03/2020 for $16.170 = $8,085
We picked up 2500 EML Payments [EML] on 18/03/2020 for $1.52 = $3,800
We picked up 500 Westpac Bank [WBC] on 19/03/2020 for $15 = $7,500
- All our March picks are finance and tech related. Westpac we picked at a good price drop, EML has upside/downside(risk) with current climate, we think Appen is solid long term buy. Lets see how they pick up.
Check our buy prices for some stock buys with prices on our homepage. These are prices that we have for now on our radar, but this could easily change with the market movements.
[ Australianstockwatch.com provides only general, and not personalised financial advice, and has not taken your personal circumstances into account. Please remember that investments can go up and down. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future returns. Australian Stock Watch does not guarantee the performance of, or returns on any investment. ]
Our 2012 Stock Portfolio
AGO 03-Sep-2012 @1.31 X 4000= $5240 [ check current price ]
FMG 30-Aug-2012 @ 3.47 x1500=$5205 [ check current price ]
Check out our 2012 stock buying article –> OUR LATEST Picks / Buys for 2012
*Amounts above don’t include broker or brokerage fees
Stocks on our watch list
Altona mining (AOH) 0.27 –> Check price [Copper mining]
Collins Foods Ltd. $1.17 ( As at 6:59PM 29/10/2012) (CKF) –> Check price [Kfc and sizzler stores ]
Our 2010 Portfolio – Discontinued
Our portfolio has started (31/12/2010) with a $20,000 cash balance with any profits from sale to be re-invested in our portfolio.
Our Penny stock Portfolio Buy / Sells
TRF – Trafford resources @ 0.41 X 5000 =$2050 (Buy- Date 05/01/2011)
COY – Coppermoly resources @ 0.13 X20,000=$2600 ( Buy 31/12/2010)
Balance – Cash in hand -$15350
Check out this “Forex Trading Software”